- Natural Batik Factory (4.5 miles)
- Taman Gelora (6.8 miles)
- Kuantan Recreational Parks (7.3 miles)
- Wan Fo Tien Temple (7.3 miles)
- Heroes Museum (7.6 miles)
- Masjid Sultan Ahmad Shah 1 (7.8 miles)
- Restaurants and markets
- Food stall
- Restaurant (0.1 miles)
- Natural beauty
- Balok beach
- Sea/ocean (0 miles)
- Beaches in the neighbourhood
- Balok Beach
- Golden sand
- Swimming, Water sports, Food and drink
- 2,050 feet
- Closest airports
- Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah Airport (14.3 miles)
- Kerteh Airport (43.5 miles)
- Swimming pool
- 2 swimming pools
- Accessible parking
- Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Parking garage
- Secured parking
- Street parking
- Additional Toilet
- Toilet paper
- Media & Technology
- Cable Channels
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite Channels
How much does it cost to stay at apartment Private Unit @ SG Resort Residences?What are the check-in and check-out times at apartment Private Unit @ SG Resort Residences?Does Private Unit @ SG Resort Residences have a pool?Does Private Unit @ SG Resort Residences have parking?Are apartment Private Unit @ SG Resort Residences cleaning services available?
The cost of living in apartment Private Unit @ SG Resort Residences depends on the date, rate, number of guests etc. Enter your dates to see prices.
Check-in at apartment Private Unit @ SG Resort Residences is possible from 14:00, check-out is until 12:30.
Yes, you can find detailed information on the hotel’s page.
Private Unit @ SG Resort Residences has parking available for guests.
Yes, guests have access to cleaning services, for more information you can find on the hotel’s page.